Salt Lake City, UT
Sales & Marketing – Relationship Management
Addepar’s Relationship Management team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from Addepar. The Relationship Manager is the ultimate owner of client success, ensuring each client’s experience with Addepar exceeds expectations.
As a member of Addepar’s Services Organization, Relationship Managers will work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and develop success plans that enable Addepar to meet those objectives. As the primary driver of client intelligence within Addepar, Relationship Managers will be responsible for distributing relevant client context across the company and managing expectations accordingly.
- Manage a book of client relationships, driving towards meeting their business goals, objectives and KPIs
- Interface with client stakeholders to understand their unique business profile and identify their goals with Addepar
- Design and execute success plans to optimize client relationships, adoption, and satisfaction with Addepar
- Conduct business reviews to highlight major value-add initiatives and enable a deeper understanding of client goals
- Partner with assigned deal teams, including a technical project and technical account member, as a key member of the Services organization
- Work across multiple Addepar organizations (Product, Data and Engineering) to share client feedback, resolve escalations, and deliver outstanding client experiences
- Develop initiatives to further drive engagement and value-recognition across Addepar's entire client-base
- Set, manage, and communicate client expectations, both internally and externally
- Create an experience for clients that transcends the standard client-vendor relationship
- Turn Addepar clients into life-long Addepar advocates that will support our business growth
- 3-5 years’ experience in a client-facing / relationship management role at a complex organization, with a preference for wealth management expertise
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives
- Experience in building relationships and garnering trust with executive decision makers and influencers
- A deep understanding of the wealth management industry & financial service technologies and ability to drive true business value to our most strategic clients
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations
- Proven client facing and presentation skills
- Comfortable with managing escalations and executing on success plans
- Some travel required
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.