Scribe & Support Associate
New York, NY
Addepar is the financial operating system designed to bring common sense and ethical, data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar handles all types of assets in any currency, so investors and advisors have a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. With customizable reporting, financial managers can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. More than 200 single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations track more than $550 billion of assets on Addepar's platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
The Scribe & Support Associate will provide written communication support to the Communications and PR Leader. Utilizing conceptual frameworks, this person will develop written communication for both internal and external use. This role is perfect for someone who is proactive, enjoys working in a support capacity, and thrives on helping others bring conceptual thoughts to life.
- Translate Communications & PR Leader’s conceptual frameworks into written communication
- Write and edit internal and external communications for Communications & PR Leader
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Able to pull written communications together based on general direction and not require granular/prescriptive instruction (strength in lateral thinking)
- Exemplary communicator - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Flexible, open minded, comfortable asking questions, shows initiative
- Ability to develop a deep understanding in area of responsibilities and expertise in order to be an effective partner; especially as network of responsibilities and relationships expand
- Bachelor’s degree
- The ideal candidate would have some level of PR and/or Marketing background and basic understanding of PR and/or Marketing concepts