Mountain View, CA
G&A – Finance
We are looking for a highly motivated Payroll Specialist to join our team. This position will be involved in a variety of activities including, but not limited to, payroll administration, identifying process, operational and system improvement recommendations, and their subsequent implementation. The position will report to the Accounting Manager and is a great opportunity for a talented individual to help drive improvements to our growing Company.
The Payroll Specialist will possess strong analytical skills, be self-motivated with the ability to identify issues and provide solutions. The successful candidate is a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player.
- Process semi-monthly US payroll for 500+ multi-state employees through ADP.
- Implement garnishment orders according to statutory requirements.
- Review and follow up with ADP on all tax agency notices.
- Process off-cycle manual checks and adjustments as required.
- Liaise with HR to manage employee records and various employment events.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality in dealing with payroll information.
- Respond to various payroll inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run ad hoc reports as requested by business partners.
- Review and process employee expense reports. Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of recent US payroll administrative experience.
- Experience with web-based version of ADP preferred.
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of payroll processes, calculations, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient task prioritization and time management skills.
- APA certifications a plus.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.