Security Engineer Internship
Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Addepar’s Security team secures the data that powers our technology using both offensive and defensive strategies. You will be working with the Security and DevOps teams, to learn from the varied experience that we have within these teams. Want to learn how to embed security into a quickly growing organization, find and fix vulnerabilities with real consequences, and protect sensitive financial data from attackers? We want to talk to you!
- Currently studying Computer Science, Information Security, or other related fields.
- A security mindset - the ability to think from an attacker’s perspective and imagine realistic attack scenarios
- Actively involved in CTFs, or similar security exercises
- Involvement in the open source community is a huge plus.
- Bonus: Previous internships in Silicon Valley, financial companies, or involvement in security research