IT Support Specialist
Mountain View, CA
G&A – IT
Addepar is seeking a mid-level IT staff member to provide IT support in a hosted IT services environment. This position requires experience in managing Mac/PC inventory, software patching, onboarding procedures, desktop support, and documentation. This is an exciting opportunity to advance professionally as well as technically in a fast-paced, startup environment. Our perfect candidate loves to problem-solve on the fly, provide exceptional support to internal clients, and is always looking for the optimal solution when solving IT issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to Mac and Windows hardware and software, as well as network connectivity, VoIP systems, and conference room equipment.
- Deploy, configure, and support both Macs and Windows 10 PCs.
- Follow defined processes to resolve incidents and fulfill requests.
- Support device and network security by maintaining endpoint protection and device management applications.
- Assist with managing user accounts on company systems.
- Support and maintain phones, printers, monitors, and other IT assets.
- Manage software licenses.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT Support role.
- Professional experience troubleshooting macOS and Windows desktop environments.
- Hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, and use of a wide range of software and hardware in a networked environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience writing documentation.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps.
- Familiarity with the command line.
- Experience with ticketing systems.
- Jamf Pro experience.
- Experience with SaaS administration.
- Willingness to improve existing processes and develop new ones.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction with an established track record of supporting IT helpdesk customers in a high-performing, reliable manner.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.