Enterprise Sales Engineer
New York, NY
Sales & Marketing – Sales
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer, you are a key technical resource throughout our sales process. You will bring a deep knowledge of our software and implementation process to help our prospects contextualize the Addepar product fit. Your tactical objectives are interfacing with a variety of clients and markets spanning the wealth management industry to provide a deep dive of the product advantages and capabilities. You will become a resource on both sides of the due diligence process to help the prospect understand how Addepar fits into their current business while ensuring they are the right fit for our technology.
You will liaise regularly between our Client Solutions, Product, and Data teams to ensure our sales executives are abreast on the product development at Addepar. Strategically, you will assist in building out resources for the sales team to institutionalize the knowledge for our current and future sales executives. Our ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator and very well organized with a deep understanding of investment management as well as having experience of navigating large Enterprise Deals through close.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a newly formed team within Addepar where an entrepreneurial and team player will thrive.
- Engage with prospective clients throughout the entire sales process by acting as the subject matter expert on the Addepar product, data platform, and implementation process.
- Assist with the creation of the Statement of Work (SOW) and work with key internal teams (Professional Services including Data, Technical Account Managers and Support, Finance, and Legal).
- Manage the maintenance of the Addepar Demo environment (Enterprise Specific Environment), ensuring reports & views are working with relevant data and new feature example are built out within demo. Maintaining and updating the environment as required.
- Assist the Sales Executive and BDRs with the completion of RFPs & RFIs.
- Assist Sales Team in coordinating appropriate internal product and technical resources for prospect calls and meetings.
- Ensure that Addepar gains a solid understanding of and can present our product-market fit for prospects and strategic partners we are working with.
- Highlight and communicate the differentiating benefits of the Addepar solution vs. the competition by demonstrating knowledge of the Addepar product, client workflows, and financial industry domain.
- Assist sales team with advanced product demonstrations that require deep technical or financial knowledge.
- Develop and present client “Proof of Concepts”. Understand prospective clients key business requirements, load client data, and design custom demo environments to help clients conceptualize their future Addepar experience.
- Design solutions for prospective clients to address their current business needs. De-risk future implementation projects by outlining and validating a comprehensive approach to address client requirements.
- 8+ Years of Experience in the Financial Services space including roles in FinTech deployment, sales engineering, solutions architecture, product experience and financial platforms.
- Deep knowledge in the front, middle, and back office operations of wealth management firms.
- Deep familiarity with financial reporting, trading and data architecture.
- Ability to grasp financial concepts and navigate software efficiently.
- Effective oral and written communicator with ability to interface with members at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task and track processes and deliverables for numerous prospective clients.
- Ability to manage complex projects, relationships and timelines.
- Flexibility to travel on short notice (25%+).
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics and/or Engineering field a plus).
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.