Client Advocacy Manager
Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $650 billion in assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
Addepar’s Client Advocacy team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from Addepar. The ultimate goal of the Client Advocacy team is to advocate for our clients’ needs – and, in turn, make every client an advocate for Addepar.
As a member of the Advocacy team, a Client Advocacy Manager (CAM) will be responsible for delivering value to clients and transforming Addepar’s clients into advocates. CAMs will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and develop account plans that enable Addepar to successfully meet those needs. As the primary driver of client intelligence within Addepar, CAMs will be responsible for distributing relevant client context across the company – particularly to Addepar’s leadership team – and managing expectations accordingly. As part of a growing team, CAMs will also be responsible for establishing processes that further enable the success of our clients.
- Manage a designated book of business of Addepar clients and be responsible for the success of those clients.
- Design and execute account plans to optimize client relationships, adoption, and satisfaction with Addepar.
- Lead executive business reviews that highlight major value-adding initiatives and enable a deeper understanding of client goals.
- Work closely across multiple Addepar organizations (Business, Product, and Engineering) to share client feedback, resolve escalations, and deliver outstanding client experiences.
- Develop initiatives to further drive engagement and value-recognition across Addepar's entire client-base.
- Set, manage, and communicate client expectations – both internally and externally.
- Grow and sustain the broader Addepar user community.
- Create an experience for clients that transcends the standard client-vendor relationship.
- Turn Addepar clients into life-long Addepar advocates.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a client-facing Wealth Management / Advisory role, or as a Customer Success / Relationship Manager at a Financial Services SaaS company.
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives.
- Experience in building relationships and garnering trust with executive decision makers and influencers.
- A deep understanding of financial service technologies and investment management concepts.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Comfortable with managing escalations and executing on success plans.
- Experience with Addepar a strong plus.
- Occasional Travel required.