Senior Product Manager, Platform & Integrations
New York, NY
R&D – Product
Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
As a Product Manager at Addepar, you will lead development of key integrations and product offers that enable critical workflows for the largest wealth managers in the world to run their practice. Your primary users will be developers of complementary product offers and the advisors and their staff that use those offerings. You will partner with counterparts across product to define how and where we build versus partner. As you work to define and scope offerings, you will work with design and engineering, and as you take your offerings to market you will work with sales, partnerships, marketing and services in order to effectively deliver value to our clients.
On an average day, you might pitch a concept to senior leadership, create a launch plan with product marketing, conduct user research, prototype a new offer, iterate on a PRD, analyze usage data, and pair with an engineer on implementation. We have ultimate responsibility for understanding our client needs, influencing business strategy, defining user experience, and working with engineering to develop our product.
- A low ego, high energy team focused on solving problems for our clients
- Diverse in experience including design, engineering, product management, management consulting, private equity and asset management
- Thoughtful in our approach and open to learning from our mistakes
- Entrepreneurial-minded and thrive in complex and ambiguous situations.
- You have outstanding communication and collaboration skills and are able to work with a diverse group, get consensus, and drive the product forward.
- Execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details. Passionate about using technology to solve problems in a user-centric way and passionate about solving fundamental problems in financial planning and investment management.
- Define and own end-to-end solutions to address priority workflows for our client base. Example workflows and integrations include: Portfolio Implementation (Trading & Rebalancing), Prospecting and goal setting (Financial Planning), Asset Servicing (Custodian).
- This requires: assessing market needs, creating business plans, driving build/buy/partner decisions and roadmap definition
- Define Product Requirements for developer tools includingAPIs, SDK, ETL tools
- Drive user engagement and client satisfaction. Collaborate with the user experience teams. Execute Beta Customer Process. Partner with relationship managers and get client feedback.
- Define and execute projects across development lifecycle with engineers, partner development teams and outsourced development teams. You will run point to align on strategy, timeline, resourcing, and go-to-market objectives with contacts at partner firms.
- Coordinate go-to-market process with Product Marketing and support strategic sales with partner support
- Teach and promote industry best practices around our platform and integration offering
- Track record of execution at a SaaS provider in all parts of product lifecycle: design, development, launch, adoption
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - interface with our clients and partners as well as internal stakeholders: sales, services, product managers, designers, engineers, leadership
- Understanding of investment management concepts and related analytics, including trade execution
- Ability to build strong arguments for projects and ideas and evangelize them within the organization
- Ability to quickly build trust and strong relationships with stakeholders
- User-focus - solve our current and prospective users problems with a focus on jobs-to-be-doneAnalytical ability - take a data-informed approach
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.