Client Advocacy Principal
New York, NY
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $650 billion in assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
Addepar’s Client Advocacy team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from Addepar. The ultimate goal of the Client Advocacy team is to advocate for our clients’ needs – and, in turn, make every client an advocate for Addepar.
As a member of the Advocacy team, a Client Advocacy Principal will be responsible for the business relationship and requirements of our Institutional clients and Channel Partners. Client Advocacy Principals will work cross-functionally to develop initiatives that enable Addepar to expand our engagement with these strategic partners -- managing communication around new projects, escalations, stack ranks, and commitments. As the primary driver of client intelligence within Addepar, Client Advocacy Principals will be responsible for distributing this critical client context across the company – particularly to Addepar’s leadership team – and managing expectations accordingly.
- Manage a book of business comprised of Institutional clients and Channel Partners and be responsible for the ultimate success of those clients.
- Set, manage, and communicate client expectations – both internally and externally.
- Work closely across multiple Addepar organizations (Business Development, Deployments, Product, Program, and Engineering) to enable institutional/channel growth, share client feedback, resolve escalations, and deliver outstanding client experiences.
- Conduct executive stakeholder meetings and business reviews; organize and distribute Business Requirement Documents where appropriate.
- Create an experience for institutional clients and channel partners that transcends the standard client-vendor relationship.
- Turn Addepar clients into lifelong Addepar advocates.
- 8+ years experience in a client-facing Wealth Management role, management consulting, or as a Relationship Manager for a Financial Services SaaS company.
- 5+ years experience working within or servicing enterprise-level Financial Institutions.
- Experience in building relationships and garnering trust with executive stakeholders at financial institutions or other large enterprises.
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives.
- A deep understanding of financial service technologies and investment management concepts.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple technical and non-technical organizations.
- Experience managing complex escalations and coordinating resources to execute upon a success plans.
- Experience with Addepar a strong plus.
- Travel required.