Senior Technical Sourcer
Mountain View, CA
G&A – Recruiting
The problems we’re tackling at Addepar are complex, but they’re also globally important. Addepar has the potential to make a huge swath of private investing more transparent, more efficient, and more ethical. If you’re interested in that, we’re excited to meet you.
Addepar continues to grow and scale, expanding our footprint across New York, Mountain View, Chicago and Salt Lake City. In support of this amazing growth, we are thrilled to be adding a Senior Technical Sourcer to help grow our Engineering teams. As a key member of our recruiting team you will help build candidate pipeline to grow our integral engineering team!
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet sourcing.
- Screen prospective candidates for company culture and role fit as well as sell candidates on taking the first step toward carving out a career path at Addepar.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop scalable sourcing strategies.
- Meet aggressive hiring goals in a metrics driven organization.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates.
Attributes that will allow you to be successful in this role
- Self-driven. You are proactive and demonstrate superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally assertive. You are a self-aware and clear communicator with empathy towards the people with whom you work. You are innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- Obsessive about the candidate experience. You are respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be for them.
- An utility player. You are willing to help out wherever needed.
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience required.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent.
- Build on sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity.
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.