CFO Executive Assistant
Mountain View, CA
G&A – Exec + Admin
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll work closely with our Chief Financial Officer on traditional administrative duties, project management and facilitating communication both internally and externally. Our perfect candidate is proactive, extremely organized, thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, can problem solve while under pressure and can anticipate the needs of company leaders.
- Provides Executive Assistance for Addepar’s CFO - extensive calendaring, point-to-point business travel, expenses and special projects.
- Provides support of investor conferences, including Executive Finance briefings and 1:1 meetings, collation & submission of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, conference registration & presentation logistics, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel.
- Contributes to the excellent reputation of the company and the CFO’s office through professional, friendly and respectful interactions with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend select meetings and stay informed - take notes, send reminders and identify follow-ups.
- Advanced travel coordination using TripActions.
- Work collaboratively with our Leadership Team and Administrative Assistants
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships between departments and improve communication across teams.
- Create administrative efficiencies and find ways to improve processes.
- Coordinate internal onsite and offsite events.
- Maintain impeccable standards of confidentiality and information security.
- Communicate with internal teams to take action on projects from the Executive Office.
- 5-10+ years of recent experience providing direct executive level administrative support to CEO or CFO: heavy calendars, travel logistics and expense report management
- Experience coordinating Board, Executive, and external shareholder calendars in support of private company fundraising cycles (must have)
- Experience independently prioritizing external and internal calendars related to shareholder discussions
- Strong Powerpoint or Google Slides experience to refine & integrate existing presentations (a plus)
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Google Office Suite, Confluence and Slack
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and change direction quickly
- Strong communicator and creative problem solver
- Adept at working with different personality types and leadership styles
- Works collaboratively with other Executive and Administrative Assistants
- Proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.