Data Operations Lead
Salt Lake City, UT
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $650 billion in assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
Part of the broader Addepar Data Solutions organization, the Data Operations team is responsible for ensuring Addepar's clients have timely and high quality data. This will include overseeing the processing of transactions and positions so that it meets client timelines, measuring data quality through reconciliations and other validations, resolving issues as they arise, providing data management services for alternative assets, and helping clients with their data support questions. The Data Operations team sits at the nexus of Addepar's activity and requires daily communications with custodians, clients, and other personnel within Data Operations and across the firm.
- The team lead is a "player/coach" and will contribute to and supervise a growing operations team
- Daily planning and execution of the operations process
- Work closely with analysts to diagnose failures and exceptions and define resolution paths
- Training, onboarding, ongoing assessment and coaching of the Data Operations Associates
- Owning procedures and identifying and enabling continuous improvement opportunities
- Working with broader Data Solutions team leads on new service offerings
- 3+ years of experience within a Securities Industry Operations team
- Manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Process oriented and should have strong attention to detail
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues, partner with others on systematic solutions
- Deep knowledge and experience with a back-office platform
- Pragmatism and the ability to cut through issues