Senior Communications Designer
Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
Addepar is looking for an inspiring visual storyteller to help shape how we connect, communicate, and build long-term relationships with our audiences. Through your work, you will inspire prospects, clients and others to become buyers and advocates of Addepar.
Through your role in Addepar’s marketing organization, you will have the opportunity to build and extend a premium brand and engage our savvy, technical audience in a way that motivates and inspires them. You’ll work across all marketing-oriented touch points, including the company’s website, multimedia displays, advertising, email & direct mail communications, presentations & collateral, swag, packaging, blogs, and social media and many more.
If you have unique ideas, care deeply about crafting stunning and award-winning user-centric experiences and appreciate creative collaboration, we’d love to hear from you.
- Define and design our visual approach for all forms of communication
- Help refine addepar's brand identity through rethinking our brand system, styleguide, and experiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders to track and deliver product launches
- Drive major and minor design enhancements to corporate website
- Collaborate with content teams to create intentionally designed content that can be leveraged across functions and channels
- Build and foster Addepar’s design culture, and promote and advocate for design principles across the company
- 7-10 years experience as professional designer
- Track record of creative excellence; passion for branding and visual communication
- A portfolio showcasing motion graphics and marketing communication work in digital media
- Experience in brand and interface design – proficient in CMS such as Wordpress
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous work priorities, creative inputs and changes gracefully
- Must be an excellent communicator. A history of collaborating confidently with agency team members and have a passion for cracking tough strategic and design problems
- Track record of delivering the highest quality work on time and in budget
- Constantly strives to improve themselves and their team
- Proactive, well organized, with a strong bias for execution
- Efficient in Adobe Creative Suites
- Current creative and design trend knowledge and skills
- Mentors junior designer, contributor to workplace culture
- Nice to have: Video production experience
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.