Mountain View, CA
G&A – Finance
We are looking for a highly motivated Payroll Specialist to join our team. This position will be involved in a variety of activities including, but not limited to, payroll administration, identifying process, operational and system improvement recommendations, and their subsequent implementation. The position will report to the Accounting Manager and is a great opportunity for a talented individual to help drive improvements to our growing Company.
The Payroll Specialist will possess strong analytical skills, be self-motivated with the ability to identify issues and provide solutions.. The successful candidate is a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player.
- Process semi-monthly US payroll for 300+ multi-state employees through ADP.
- Implement garnishment orders according to statutory requirements.
- Review and follow up with ADP on all tax agency notices.
- Process off-cycle manual checks and adjustments as required.
- Liaise with HR to manage employee records, benefits and various employment events.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality in dealing with payroll information.
- Respond to various payroll inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run ad hoc reports as requested by business partners.
- Review and process employee expense reports through Expensify.
- Other projects and responsibilities added at the manager’s discretion.
- W2 and 1095C processing.
- Payroll journal entry and balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of recent US payroll administrative experience.
- Experience with web-based version of ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- Technical and comprehensive knowledge of payroll processes, calculations, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient task prioritization and time management skills.
- APA certifications a plus.
- International payroll experience a plus.
- Equity/Payroll experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.