Data Operations Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
Data Operations – Data Solutions
The Data Solutions team is responsible for integrating clients’ portfolios into Addepar, consulting clients on their trickiest portfolio data challenges, and ensuring data quality and timeliness. To fill this role we are looking for individuals who have exceptional analytical skills, portfolio accounting or securities knowledge, excellent verbal and written skills, and experience with process improvement or project management.
- Perform internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data integrity and availability within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline and complex custodial feed issues, and triage with Engineering Support when needed.
- Effectively manage beta workflows and identify and execute opportunities for optimization.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and other internal stakeholders to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational workflow efficiency.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
- Deep knowledge/experience in the financial industry, securities modeling, post-trade processing or back-office systems.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Excel, R, SQL, SAS, or other common reporting and analysis toolkits.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.