Head of Demand Marketing
Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
Addepar is looking for a Head of Demand Marketing to take our company’s growth to the next level. In this role, you’ll own the strategy, development and implementation of our demand generation function, helping us win new customers in the SMB & Enterprise space. You’ll build and scale the demand gen function and new channels, ensuring that the sales team is set up for success with a rich pool of high-quality inbound & outbound leads. You’ll lead a talented team of Sales Development Reps who are hungry to collaborate to drive qualified leads and meetings. You’ll partner closely with the rest of the Marketing team to develop and execute programs and campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter who can maintain a balance between setting a strategic vision and executing at high quality and rapid pace. You have a strong bias towards action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You’re obsessed with data with a strong focus on trackability, measurement and ROI. We’re looking for an inspirational leader who can act as an individual contributor and also has a track record of building high-performing teams.
The Head of Demand Marketing will be tasked with the primary goal of creating pipeline growth and optimizing Addepar’s marketing funnel performance. You should have strong experience executing and delivering successful programs in a SaaS-based company, ideally with an ABM focus. You are a high-energy and results-oriented collaborator, who can work partner and drive consensus across the organization.
- Generate new, qualified leads for the sales team to increase sales pipeline and revenue; deliver on quarterly demand gen goals
- Develop integrated demand generation campaign strategies; lead execution and planning, outlining key marketing themes, messages, and offers for programs throughout the year
- Lead the insides sales team to run effective field marketing programs and deliver high performance on qualified leads and conversion
- Develop inbound & outbound demand generation activities and account-based marketing strategies for named accounts and across territories incl. website, database marketing, email nurturing, paid advertising, content syndication, SEO, social media, blogs & webinars.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure for a personalized and automated connection with key contacts, prospects, advocates and customers
- Create and maintain metrics on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Improve strategy continuously by measuring performance and cost per acquisition and optimizing programs
- Work closely with marketing colleagues, internal evangelists and other internal teams and external partners to source impactful content for campaigns.
- Create and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline growth.
- Provide recommendations to executive leadership on how to improve demand gen marketing capability including talent, skills, tools and platforms to maximize reach and effectiveness.
- 7+ years of demand generation experience in Tech/SaaS
- Experience with ABM (SMB, Enterprise)
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo) and integration with Salesforce and other data technologies.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple stakeholders and projects with tight deadlines
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and translate it into actionable changes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with close attention to quality and detail
- Strong leadership skills; able to mentor and drive a team to achieve desired results
- Excellent writer & presenter
- Bias to action, comfort with ambiguity
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong exec communication skills
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.