Client Support Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT
Client Solutions – Support
Client Success is responsible for managing client health for all new and existing Addepar clients. Support Analysts play a critical role in supporting some of the world’s most sophisticated investors, helping them run their businesses through Addepar. They assist Addepar’s diverse client base with day-to-day usage of the software and ensure that our clients get the most value out of each interaction.
Our ideal candidate is tenacious about tackling problems, can skillfully coordinate internal teams, and enjoys working directly with clients.
- Identify, respond, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar’s clients.
- Provide hands-on support to our clients to ensure their ongoing happiness.
- Work in complex data sets to identify and resolve client issues.
- Evaluate the criticality of a given issues; isolate and escalate problems within Addepar.
- Work closely and conduct root-cause analysis with Engineering and Data teams to resolve issues.
- Work effectively with Product and Client Advocacy teams to manage and maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Help clients leverage Addepar to the greatest extent possible through both functional and conceptual instruction.
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous cases, seeing each through to the finish line.
- Be an expert on all things Addepar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in math.
- Passion for problem-solving and continuous learning.
- Passion for technology and finance.
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience.
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management.
- [Bonus] Programming or scripting experience.
- [Bonus] Fluent in Spanish
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.