Mountain View, CA
As a Sr. Release Manager you will have the unique opportunity to manage and bring efficiency to the ongoing release process of our complex cloud based SaaS platform.
- Own and define best practices for e2e release management (requirements to deployment), to deliver high-quality releases on an aggressive cadence (2 weeks or less) and drive adoption across the organization
- Publish release schedules and content based on inputs from key stakeholders
- Drive the bug triage process with a cross-functional team of stakeholders within engineering, product management and customer facing teams
- Prioritize and drive resolution of release related issues and risks within engineering, based on inputs from key cross-functional stakeholders
- Gatekeeper of release candidate content, based on inputs from key cross-functional stakeholders, to manage risk and ensure high-quality releases
- Provide status and risk assessment reports to sr. leadership, for each release based on inputs from key cross-functional stakeholders
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a technical role
- 4+ years experience as a software test, development or release engineer
- 4+ years experience as a successful release / program manager overseeing e2e software release cycles (requirements to deployment) in an agile development model
- Proven ability to coordinate releases with cross-functional stakeholders in organization
- Proficiency with JIRA and ability to create complex queries, trend charts and dashboards
- Proficiency with a version control system such as Git
- Strong communication and presentation skills for audiences at all levels in organization
- Experience managing releases for cloud based SaaS platforms is a strong plus
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification is a strong plus
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.