Salt Lake City, UT
Addepar is the financial operating system designed to bring common sense and ethical, data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar handles all types of assets in any currency, so investors and advisors have a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. With customizable reporting, financial managers can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. More than 200 single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations track more than $550 billion of assets on Addepar's platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Client Solutions is responsible for managing client success for all new and existing Addepar clients. Managers take the lead in ensuring that we are efficiently and effectively onboarding and supporting some of the world’s most sophisticated investors. Managers are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial instruments and assets. Managers have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of our clients’ happiness, manage client projects, and direct and motivate internal teams.
Our ideal candidate has a history of providing a superior client experience directly in investment management or in enterprise software deployments of a related domain. A Deployment Manager is given discretion over his or her projects and work schedule; He or she is expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar teams including our Business, Engineering, and Product teams. He or she must be a strong project manager and possess a deep understanding of our target markets (or a hunger and willingness to learn). Ideal candidates also possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and developing the functions of our software.
The Deployment team is entering Salt Lake City with a bang! If you enjoy being an entrepreneur and wish to get in on an opportunity on the ground floor, Salt Lake City is a strategic growth market for Addepar and the office will continue to grow, develop and expand over the years ahead.
- Manage and own the success of onboarding clients to the Addepar platform
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to transition clients and their data onto Addepar
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
- Professional experience in Project management, Financial Services or Consulting is preferred. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and finance
- Occasional travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically python