New York, NY
G&A – Operations
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll work closely with our Chief of Staff on traditional administrative duties, project assistance and facilitating communication both internally and externally. Our perfect candidate is proactive, extremely organized, thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, can problem solve while under pressure and can anticipate the needs of company leaders.
- Provide Executive Assistance for Addepar’s Chief of Staff to the CEO - extensive calendaring, point-to-point business travel, expenses and special projects. Assistance with personal matters as needed.
- Offer periodic onsite support for CEO, when in the NYC office
- Assist the Chief of Staff with planning, organizing and executing Leadership and company events - quarterly meetings, All Hands, BOD
- Attend select meetings and stay informed - take notes, send reminders and identify follow-ups
- Advanced travel coordination using Egencia
- Work collaboratively with our California based Executive Assistant
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships between departments and improve communication across teams
- Create administrative efficiencies and find ways to improve processes
- Coordinate internal onsite and offsite events
- Maintain impeccable standards of confidentiality and information security
- Communicate with internal teams to take action on projects from the Executive Office
- 5+ years of recent experience providing direct executive level administrative support: heavy calendars, travel logistics and expense report management
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Google Office Suite, Confluence and Slack
- Ability to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and change direction quickly
- Strong communicator and creative problem solver
- Adept at working with different personality types and leadership styles
- Works collaboratively with other Executive and Administrative Assistants
- Proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.