Sr. Front End Engineer
Mountain View, CA
At its core, Addepar is a data company, giving our clients a wealth of information they never before had in a single place. Our first-class analytic software empowers our users to run in-depth portfolio analysis and reporting which previously could only be accomplished by manually crunching the numbers in Excel.
As a Software Engineer on Addepar's Front End Engineering team, you will be charged with building a state of the art financial performance reporting and analysis tool. Our goal is to ensure that every engineer is in a position to create direct and lasting impact on our product, our clients, our business, and the financial industry as a whole.
The technologies we're building with are cutting edge, the software we're building is transforming an industry, and our engineers are the best and the brightest; the only thing we need is more of them.
Front end engineering at Addepar owns our product offering:
- Creating new user interfaces and workflows to simplify an incredibly complex problem
- Working through infrastructure complexities to ensure our product is fast and stable
- Developing charting and table solutions that power our financial analytic and reporting tools
- Building with the open source community to give back value and create community ties
- 3+ years experience developing large full stack user facing products.
- Extensive experience designing, developing, maintaining, updating, and testing large scale single page applications.
- High level understanding of Java and MySQL.
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation.
- Ability to work smoothly with other engineers and mentor others in areas of expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A bias for thinking about problems objectively from multiple points of view.
- Prior experience in or knowledge of enterprise or analytic software is a plus.