Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
A high profile role, the communications associate will report directly to the head of communications and work closely with key company stakeholders across corporate, customer and internal comms. This is a rare opportunity for a motivated communications professional to have an outsized impact at the intersection of finance and tech. In this role, you’ll learn from and work with leading communications, marketing, and events experts, collaborate cross-functionally with departments across Addepar, and continue to develop and expand your communications skills (think brand-building, executive profiling, media relations, etc.).
- Support head of communications and overall comms plan for Addepar
- Oversee speaking and awards program – vet and respond to speaking inquiries, identify proactive speaking and awards opps, assist with speaker prep, and staff speakers when appropriate
- Manage the company blog – this includes building out an editorial calendar, sourcing company voices and driving a steady cadence
- Support media program – establish and maintain relationships with key media as well as prepare background materials on meetings and interviews for spokespeople
- Partner and collaborate with the agency – this includes maintaining the agency dashboard and managing projects to timeline
- Manage customer program – work directly with key customer advocates to mine their stories, create press releases and secure coverage. Partner with the marketing team to develop case studies.
- At least 3-4 years of PR experience (agency experience preferred)
- Located in the Bay Area and enthusiastic about working in our MV HQ
- Proven media relationships and understanding of the media landscape
- Strong track record of managing projects and key programs within teams
- Adept at anticipating client needs, thinking on-the-fly, and providing tactical counsel when called upon
- Demonstrated track record of autonomy, maturity, ability to multitask, planning and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar working with the G Suite
- Experience in fintech / wealth management
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.