Front End Engineer
Mountain View, CA
Addepar’s front-end engineers are responsible for building next-generation web applications that bring transparency and impact to the world of finance.
You’ll work closely with our product, design, and other engineering teams to develop cutting-edge tools and interfaces for the finance industry. With our products and platform, we’re solving extraordinary problems for the global economy.
In addition to bringing finance into the future, you’ll also be able to work closely with the open-source community to help move the web forward.
If you're interested in learning more about us and why what we're building is so important for the finance industry, we're excited to have a conversation! Reach out by either applying, or simply email us at careers [dot] addepar [dot] com.
- Ember.js / Ember Data
- Our own open-source Ember libraries (http://addepar.github.io/)
- Ember CLI
- JSON REST API written in Java
- Because we build specialty tools for the finance industry, we develop primarily for Chrome, with roughly 5-10% of our efforts geared towards the general population’s browser preferences.
- Experience writing semantic HTML markup and CSS
- Experience building web applications that consume a REST API
- Experience in using MVC frameworks (ie: Ember, Backbone, Angular)
- Awareness of current trends & best practices in front-end engineering
- Previous experience in the finance industry a plus