Mountain View, CA
The Academy team is responsible for empowering our clients with the skills that they need to achieve success in their role and maximize the value that they get out of Addepar. We are the scale engine of Addepar’s Client Success org, reaching hundreds of clients per quarter and developing them into self-sufficient users of the product.
As a member of the Academy Team, a Training Associate is responsible for managing the end-to-end user training experience, driving delight for the learners throughout. Additionally, as an early member of a small and nimble team, you’ll be trusted to contribute to our team’s overall vision and flex your skills to meet the needs of our rapidly iterating organization.
- Deliver outstanding instructor-led courses and webinars for Addepar clients, prospects, partners, employees, and enthusiasts, both virtually and in-person.
- Rapidly incorporate client feedback into our course content and course experience.
- Develop e-learning courses for our users
- Assist with the logistics required to deliver a top-notch training experience.
- Contribute to the overall vision and direction of the Academy Team.
- 2+ years in a software education services role, or 9+ months using the Addepar platform.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Experience developing self-service training content, such as e-learning modules.
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to tailor messaging about a product’s value proposition to varied audiences.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Knowledge of the Wealth Management industry a strong plus.
- Experience with Addepar’s API a strong plus.
- Video production & editing experience a strong plus.
- Travel required.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.