Security Manager, Governance, Risk & Compliance
Mountain View, CA
R&D – Engineering
A governance and operationally focused security leader that will work throughout the entire company to ensure we have a strong compliance posture and solid technical operating processes. This roll is cross functional and requires strong GRC building experience supported by technical acumen.
- 30% - Performing risk assessments and providing practical operational risk management guidance of business processes, security architectures and controls, product designs, new technology implementations, data privacy and vendor due diligence processes.
- 20% - Developing compliance, risk and governance operational and strategic roadmaps; Creating risk, compliance and governance metrics and maturity level reports.
- 15% - Providing technical leadership to a team performing governance, risk and compliance validation activities; Managing workloads and performing resource planning, tasks and project prioritization and project tracking to insure progress and on-time delivery of all governance, risk and compliance projects.
- 10% - Overseeing and driving internal and external compliance audits and remediation activities.
- 10% - Creating and overseeing the implementation of a company wide Risk Assessment Framework (RAF) using best in class practice principles from existing FinTech RAFs.
- 10% - Providing functional leadership and oversight of all FinTech regulatory compliance and internal policy, process and procedure compliance to include but not limited to GDPR, SOX, ISO-27001, SOC 2 and EU-US Privacy Shield.
- 5% - Coordinating governance and risk awareness campaigns and compliance training programs.
- Environment and Tools ; AWS hosted services, corporate Infrastructure.
Addepar is an enterprise software company focused on providing transparency to complex financial portfolios for investors and advisors alike. Its core reporting product provides a holistic view of investment holdings for asset owners and wealth managers, in particular for alternatives and private assets where other systems struggle. To help our clients make better and more data-driven investment decisions, the Insights business at Addepar is focused on creating and launching new products that provide clear, actionable insights. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets (as of Mar 2018) on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.