Senior Sales Executive
New York, NY
Sales & Marketing – Sales
The Senior Sales Executive is the “quarterback“ of the sales cycle, and we are looking for superstars to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to help grow Addepar to be the financial platform for the Finance Industry. The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for growing new and net new ARR for their named accounts.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the named accounts within the assigned territory
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from large financial firms
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory (40-50% travel)
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience in software sales
- Experience selling SaaS products into the wealth management or the finance industry
- Proven record of achieving quotas
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.