Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
New York, NY
Sales & Marketing – Sales
The Senior Enterprise Sales Executive is the “quarterback“ of the sales cycle, and we are looking for superstars to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to help grow Addepar to be the financial platform for the Finance Industry. The Senior Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for growing new and net new ARR for their named accounts.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the named accounts within the assigned territory
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from large financial firms
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory (40-50% travel)
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience in software sales
- Experience selling SaaS products into the wealth management or the finance industry
- Proven record of achieving quotas
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.