Mountain View, CA
At Addepar, we believe better technology can transform global finance. Our mission is to empower investors to analyze portfolios, communicate, and act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in finance should work.
The Client Solutions team is responsible for managing client success for new and existing Addepar clients. Deployment Managers take the lead in ensuring that we are efficiently and effectively onboarding and empowering some of the world’s most sophisticated investors. Deployment Managers partner directly with clients to identify opportunities for Addepar to unlock significant value for their businesses, and regularly call upon analytical skills to advise clients on how to model and examine complex portfolios and financial instruments. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in wealth management or technology implementations, and preferably a deep understanding of both. They will manage multiple complex client projects, collaborate with internal teams on strategic projects, and take ownership of our clients’ overall happiness.
Our ideal candidate has a history of providing a superior client experience directly in investment management or in enterprise software deployments of a related domain. A Deployment Manager is given discretion over their projects and work schedule; they are expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with internal Addepar teams such as Sales, Engineering, and Product. A Deployment Manager at Addepar must be a strong project manager, possess a deep understanding of our target markets, have experience automating financial workflows, or a hunger and willingness to learn. An ideal candidate must also possess the drive to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and leveraging the functions of our software.
- Manage and own the success of onboarding clients onto the Addepar platform
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to transition clients and their data onto Addepar
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools as our client base expands
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
- Occasional travel
- Professional experience in Project Management, Financial Services, Technology Implementations, or Consulting is preferred
- Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and finance
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.