Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Relationship Management
Addepar’s Relationship Management team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from Addepar. The Relationship Manager is the ultimate owner of client success, leading our client facing team to ensure each client’s experience with Addepar exceeds expectations.
As a member of Addepar’s Services Organization, Relationship Managers will work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and develop success plans that enable Addepar to meet those objectives. As the primary driver of client intelligence within Addepar, Relationship Managers will be responsible for distributing relevant client context across the company and managing expectations accordingly.
- Manage select Enterprise relationships, driving towards meeting business goals for Addepar’s most complex and strategic clients
- Interface with client stakeholders to understand their unique business profile and identify their goals with Addepar
- Design and execute success plans to optimize client relationships, adoption, and satisfaction with Addepar
- Conduct regular business reviews to highlight major value-add initiatives and enable a deeper understanding of client goals
- Partner with assigned enterprise deal teams, including a technical project and technical account member, as a key member of the Services organization
- Work across multiple Addepar organizations (Product, Data and Engineering) to share client feedback, resolve escalations, and deliver outstanding client experiences
- Develop initiatives to further drive engagement and value-recognition across Addepar's entire client-base
- Set, manage, and communicate client expectations, both internally and externally
- Create an experience for clients that transcends the standard client-vendor relationship
- Turn Addepar clients into life-long Addepar advocates that will support our business growth
- 5 years’ experience in a client-facing / relationship management role at a complex organization, with a preference for wealth management expertise
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives
- Experience in building relationships and garnering trust with executive decision makers and influencers
- A deep understanding of the wealth management industry & financial service technologies and ability to drive true business value to our most strategic clients
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations
- Proven client facing and presentation skills
- Comfortable with managing escalations and executing on success plans
- Periodic Travel required
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.