Senior Technical Recruiter
New York, NY
G&A – Recruiting
The problems we’re tackling at Addepar are complex, but they’re also globally important. Addepar has the potential to make a huge swath of private investing more transparent, more efficient, and more ethical. If you’re interested in that, we’re excited to meet you.
Addepar continues to grow and scale, expanding our footprint across New York, Mountain View, Chicago and Salt Lake City. In support of this amazing growth, we are thrilled to be adding a Senior Recruiter to help grow our Engineering teams. As a key member of our Recruiting Team, the Senior Technical Recruiter will manage the complete recruiting life cycle, serving as an expert in sourcing, recruiting, and identifying exceptional talent for highly specialized Engineering positions in a competitive market.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing creative sourcing strategies and proactively building a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and referral programs
- Partnering with managers to define and build out hiring plans that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard recruiting processes
- Serving as a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) to help develop and drive process improvement in the recruiting lifecycle as well as share knowledge and best practices with the larger recruiting organization
- Evaluate, screen and sell prospective candidates on company culture and role fit to ultimately helping them carve out a career path at Addepar
- Manage offer process, partner with Engineering leadership to develop offer negotiation and closing strategies, follow through with pre and post-closing in order to provide the best candidate experience
- Actively manage relationships with staffing partners / firms
- Be proactive in organizing and participating in industry specific events
- Ensuring all candidates have an exceptional experience throughout their interview process with Addepar
Attributes that will allow you to be successful in this role:
- Passion for building a top-notch, high-functioning team
- Strong personal knowledge of the New York or Mountain View software developer hiring market
- Experience working hand-in-hand with hiring managers to set and execute recruiting strategy
- Highly advanced passive sourcing skills
- Results oriented outlook
- At least 5 years of engineering recruiting for a growing technology company
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiating and communication skills
- Proven track record of building passive candidate recruiting pipelines
- Experience successfully building business partnerships
- Track record of executing against deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and sourcing technologies
- Experience recruiting for financial technology is a plus
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.