New York, NY
Sales & Marketing – Relationship Management
Addepar’s Relationship Management team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from Addepar. The ultimate goal of the Relationship Management team is to advocate for our clients’ needs – and, in turn, make every client an advocate for Addepar.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for delivering value to Addepar’s clients and transforming them into lifelong advocates of our product. To achieve this, you will work closely with client executives and other client stakeholders to understand their business objectives and develop success plans that enable them to use Addepar to meet those objectives. As the primary driver of client intelligence within Addepar, you will be responsible for distributing relevant client context across the company – including Addepar’s leadership team – and managing expectations accordingly.
- Manage a designated book of business of Addepar clients and be responsible for the success of those clients.
- Design and execute success plans to optimize client relationships, adoption, and satisfaction with Addepar.
- Conduct business reviews that highlight major value-adding initiatives and enable a deeper understanding of client goals.
- Work closely across multiple Addepar organizations (Business, Product, and Engineering) to share client feedback, resolve escalations, and deliver outstanding client experiences.
- Develop initiatives to further drive engagement and value-recognition across Addepar's entire client-base.
- Set, manage, and communicate client expectations – both internally and externally.
- Grow and sustain the broader Addepar user community.
- Create an experience for clients that transcends the standard client-vendor relationship.
- Turn Addepar clients into life-long Addepar advocates.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a client-facing Wealth Management / Advisory role, or as a Customer Success / Relationship Manager at a Financial Services SaaS company.
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives.
- Experience in building relationships and garnering trust with executive decision makers and influencers.
- A deep understanding of financial service technologies and investment management concepts.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Comfortable with managing escalations and executing on success plans.
- Experience with Addepar a strong plus.
- Travel required.
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.