Salt Lake City, UT
G&A – Operations
We’re in need of another awesome member to join our Operations Team who can handle a wide variety of projects and responsibilities from greeting guests, to coordinating catering orders and planning events, to handling highly detailed logistics for company wide programs. We need a “catch all” person with a “can do” attitude. We’re looking for the type of person who is not afraid to break the ice, just to have an excuse to meet everyone. We need someone who works extremely well in both group settings and as an individual, who relishes the challenge of supporting their team no matter the circumstances. This position offers you the chance to be a proud member of our Operations Team, ensuring our company continues to scale and thrive. We’d love to hire someone who is considered both the life of the party and the overzealous student, that go-to person for answers no matter what the question is.
Generally speaking, you should be professional, friendly, outgoing, and get along with anyone and everyone. You can find the positive in any situation and probably consider yourself an eternal optimist. You should be enthusiastic when new tasks and responsibilities are given to you and unafraid to tackle the tough ones. This is a full time position and while we will aim for a routine schedule, hours may fluctuate depending on projects. You will literally be the first person many of our guests and candidates meet and we’ll need to entrust you to make a lasting impression.
- Welcome and help customers, vendors, candidates and investors connect
- Answer calls to our main telephone line, take and deliver messages
- Travel arrangement/coordination duties
- Planning and executing various events across the company and beyond
- Assist with large group visits
- Handle distribution of mail and other deliveries
- Help organize and maintain the office and supplies
- Manage contacts and scheduling meetings
- Other various and random fun projects as assigned
- Experience in a fast paced office environment, can handle changes on the fly
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and keep track of details
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with Google Docs and Microsoft Office
- Self-directed, motivated, and proactive
- Punctuality is a must, late shift coverage is needed
- Professional and positive attitude even in difficult situations
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be comfortable using power tools
- Must be able to build office furniture by following user manual instructions when needed
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.