Services Strategy & Operations Analyst
New York, NY
Services – Client Solutions
Addepar is looking for a Services Operations Analyst to help build the Services Strategy & Operations practice at Addepar. The Analyst will work closely with all of our Services teams, including Technical Account Management, Project Management, Relationship Management, Data Solutions, Support, and Training to optimize key processes and identify pain points and inefficiencies. The role is highly visible; the Analyst will work with Services Leadership directly, as well as Addepar C-Suite.
The Analyst is data-driven and is capable of translating high-level strategy into tactical processes. The Analyst enjoys solving complex problems that require an integrated cross-functional understanding of how technology and people combine to deliver Addepar’s services to our clients. S/he is driven to identify and dig into both technical and client challenges, and work to develop potential solutions to ultimately improve the client experience. The Analyst is highly organized and exceptional at building relationships inside and outside of the team and company. Additionally, the Analyst will be the primary business administrator for Addepar’s use of the FinancialForce software.
- Provide analytics and reporting to support client-facing projects and to improve business processes
- Partner with the Services leads to streamline processes and policies for greater efficiency
- Implement and maintain FinancialForce software within Addepar’s Salesforce environment
- Document operational knowledge, issues, processes, and best practices for Services Ops
- Own operational workflows to enable margin tracking across Services
- Work with external teams (e.g. Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to build robust cross-functional processes and support cross-team handoffs
- Develop and deliver internal trainings on Services processes and best practices
- 1-3 years of applicable experience
- Power user / business administrator of FinancialForce preferred
- Strong data analysis skills (understanding of statistics and modeling is a plus)
- Strong Excel / Powerpoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong teamwork skills
- Genuine passion for supporting team members and clients
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.