Client Success Manager
Salt Lake City, UT
Client Solutions – Client Solutions
Addepar’s Client Success team is responsible for ensuring that our clients are continuously receiving and recognizing value from Addepar. As a member of the Services team, a Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving usage and adoption of our platform within the Addepar client base. CSMs work with customers to understand their business objectives, and help them achieve those objectives through ongoing training, sharing of best practices, and communication and support around new releases. CSMs are also the primary voice of the customer within the Addepar organization, and will partner with internal stakeholders to help drive product development and customer-focused initiatives.
- Manages a designated book of business of Addepar clients, and is responsible for the ongoing usage and adoption of that book of business.
- Drives usage and adoption through ongoing user training, stakeholder engagement, sharing of best practices, and new feature communications and training.
- Tracks community trends, community health and key performance indicators via analytics
- Helps develop blogs, knowledge articles and out-of-the-box content and seeds content and discussions in Addepar community
- Hosts webinars, office hours and meetups for clients
- Tracks support case activity and measures trends
- Works closely across multiple Addepar organizations (Business, Product, and Engineering) to share client feedback, resolve escalations, and deliver outstanding client experiences
- Thinks critically about how to improve Addepar’s current processes and tools as our client base expands
- An expert on all things Addepar
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing Wealth Management / Advisory role, or as a Customer Success / Relationship Manager at a Financial Services SaaS company
- Ability to understand and translate business goals into actionable and measurable initiatives
- Experience in building relationships and garnering trust with executive decision makers and influencers
- A deep understanding of financial service technologies and investment management concepts
- Ability to turn data and analytics into actionable insights for customers and internal stakeholders.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Comfortable with managing escalations and executing on success plans
- Experience with Addepar a strong plus
- Occasional Travel required
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 Trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.