Mountain View, CA
R&D – Product
At its core, Addepar is a data company. We’re building interoperability and transparency across hundreds of financial systems, and creating more powerful and robust financial applications on top of that platform. Addepar’s platform aggregates data from largest financial institutions in the world and provides design-driven web-based software for wealth advisors, asset managers, and financial institutions. Addepar handles all types of assets in any currency so investors and advisors can better understand their clients' portfolios and have a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. With scalable and customizable reporting, financial managers can visualize and communicate relevant portfolio analyses and performance metrics to anyone who needs it. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York and Salt Lake City.
The product analytics function at Addepar is responsible for empowering data driven decision-making to enhance its product offerings. This includes a full end-to-end product analytics cycle from product concept ideation, to tracking and launching, and to validation of how the product improves client lifetime value. We influence the core decision making of each product development step.
As a analyst / sr analyst / manager of product analytics, you are responsible for the analytics of one of the product areas. You will interact directly with key stakeholders, understand business needs and form your own analytics framework, analyze data, communicate findings, and ultimately influence product decisions. In this role you will have the opportunity to interact with different functional areas within the business, dive deep into product usage data, and influence decision-making in a fast-paced, high-growth FinTech company.
A successful candidate has a track record of providing analytics solutions that impact product and business decisions, which include product and marketing analytics. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are capable of self-direction.
- Partner with product managers in formulate success measurement and socialize them.
- Own the monitoring of product/launch performance and proactively communicate findings.
- Work closely with product engineers in data tracking setup.
- Work closely with data warehouse engineers in data pipeline optimization.
- Perform exploratory data analysis with the goal of finding product improvement features that can drive additional value for clients.
- Prioritize analysis resources and set expectations with partner team based on broader business priorities.
- Partner with product, engineering, and business teams to help shape the future of data-driven decision-making at Addepar.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in analytics, data warehousing, or related role.
- Experience with SQL/relational databases.
- Experience using Python to process and analyze data.
- Experience with analytical/BI tools supporting data analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- BS or above degrees in quantitative fields - Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related fields.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.