Mountain View, CA
R&D – Engineering
Addepar is building a single platform unifying hundreds of portfolio and market data systems and leveraging that platform to create robust, powerful financial applications.
The technical effort involved is massive. Addepar engineering builds portfolio data ingestion systems that process tens of millions of transactions across millions of accounts every day, and pricing and reference data systems that provide coverage for over a trillion dollars in assets. We build and run our own distributing serving and financial calculation framework that allows clients to run complex analysis of massive data sets in real time. We design robust APIs and powerful, versatile user interfaces to empower wealth managers to ask nuanced questions about their clients' holdings.
The group you’ll be joining includes senior engineers and leads who have worked at companies like Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, DE Shaw, Two Sigma, and other top software firms and quantitative hedge funds. If you've designed complex scalable systems, built powerful and intuitive user interfaces, or worked with great teams on hard problems in financial data, come join us.
The problems we’re tackling at Addepar are complex, but they’re also globally important. Addepar has the potential to make a huge swath of private investing more transparent, more efficient, and more ethical. If you’re interested in that, we’re excited to meet you.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience.).
- 5+ years experience as a professional software engineer.
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and mentor other engineers.
- Experience building massively distributed systems, modeling financial data, or building intuitive, feature-rich user interfaces.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.