Business Development Representative
Salt Lake City, UT
Sales & Marketing – Sales
Addepar is looking for high-energy, driven Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to join our Business Development team. Working very closely with Sales, BDRs are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned account territories. This is an exciting opportunity to generate and hunt for new business opportunities to fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; have sound business acumen and natural sales instincts; and be an eager, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter.
This role has clearly defined learning and career development paths, helping you develop into Business Development manager or quota carrying Sales roles.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Addepar’s growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and account attack plans within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. strategic calling, sending emails, adding contacts, etc)
- Conduct high level discovery conversations and meetings with prospect accounts
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- 4+ years of experience in client facing role(s) with proven track record of success in financial services or corporate sales (software sales a plus)
- Enterprise prospecting experience a plus
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Strong CRM experience a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.