Finance QA Analyst - Calculations and Asset Modeling
New York, NY
R&D – Engineering
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
The problems we’re tackling at Addepar are complex, but they’re also globally important. Addepar has the potential to make a huge swath of private investing more transparent, more efficient, and more ethical. If you’re interested in that, we’re excited to meet you.
We're looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented QA Analyst to assist us in delivering our industry-disrupting software with enterprise-level quality to the financial world.
- Apply expertise in financial calculations and accounting principals in testing quality of metrics and security models
- Mentor other team members and share finance knowledge within the organization
- Partner with development and product management teams to get a deep understanding of the rich feature set of our platform
- Partner with our customer facing teams to understand customer workflows
- Create comprehensive test plans to cover all aspects of quality
- Create, execute, and organize detailed test cases
- Manage multiple testing projects, assess the impact and risk of failures, and analyze product failures
- Continuously improve the efficiency of QA processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in either of Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of financial service technologies, accounting, and investment management concepts.
- Passion for testing, technology and finance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- [Bonus] Programming or scripting experience.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.