Learning & Development Manager
Mountain View, CA
G&A – HR
Addepar is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join our growing People Team! In this role you will define and develop Addepar’s internal learning & development programs. You’ll create, coordinate, and deliver engaging and impactful programs that will address specific needs across the organization. This includes developing eLearnings, instructor-led courses, and hands-on workshops.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and the leadership team to identify, develop, and deliver programs that support the growth of our employees.
- Establish an internal learning and development roadmap for all Addepar employees, managers, and individual contributors.
- Collaborate with the Academy Team to design and deliver orientation content that develops new employees understanding of Addepar’s business and platform.
- Coordinate an effective marketing strategy to promote internal trainings.
- Iterate on existing materials and develop new L&D content.
- Manage the course catalog which will include eLearnings, instructor-led courses, and hands-on workshops.
- Create and design the supporting course material for all development programs, for both instructor-led and eLearnings.
- Solicit and incorporate employee feedback into our course content and experience.
- 5+ years experience in instructional design and developing leadership learning content
- Track record of designing engaging and impactful development programs that improves individual, team and company performance.
- Has exceptional written and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing self-service training content, such as e-learning modules.
- Strong logistical planning and organizational skills.
- Team orientated, engaging and energetic.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple departments.
Addepar is the financial operating system designed to bring common sense and ethical, data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar handles all types of assets in any currency, so investors and advisors have a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. With customizable reporting, financial managers can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. More than 225 single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations track more than $1 trillion of assets on Addepar's platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.