Mountain View, CA
R&D – Engineering
At its core, Addepar is a data company. We’re building interoperability and transparency across hundreds of financial systems, and creating more powerful and robust financial applications on top of that platform.
As an business/product analyst at Addepar, you will own the architecture that aggregates data across all business data sources and surfaces that data in meaningful ways to enable decision making across all aspects of the business. This includes not only maintaining the data pipeline, but also connecting into BI tools that enable users to discover and analyze the data. In the process, you will have the opportunity to interact with different functional areas within the business, dive deep into the financial data, and influence decision-making in a fast-paced, high-growth FinTech company.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing data solutions that impact product and business decisions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are capable of self-direction. You can take broad organizational goals and turn them into concise, effective deliverables. You will help set the vision for how we use data at Addepar and empower others in contributing toward that vision.
- Partner with business owners including product managers to formulate KPI, success measurement and socialize them
- Own the monitoring of business metrics, product/launch performance and proactively communicate findings
- Work closely with product & business systems engineers in identifying the data to be tracked
- Partner with data engineers to build necessary data pipelines and the underlying datamarts
- Perform exploratory data analysis with the goal of finding predictive metrics that can help identify churn, product improvement that drive additional value for clients,
- Prioritize analysis resources and set expectations with partner team based on broader business priorities.
- Partner with product, engineering, and business teams to help shape the future of data-driven decision-making at Addepar.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, data warehousing, or related role.
- Experience with SQL/relational databases
- Experience with analytical/BI tools supporting data analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- Good to have Python or R experience to process and analyze data.
- BS or above degrees in quantitative fields - Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or related fields
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.