Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
The Academy team is responsible for empowering our clients with the skills that they need to achieve success in their role and maximize the value that they get out of Addepar. We are the scale engine of Addepar’s Client Success org, reaching hundreds of clients per quarter and developing them into self-sufficient users of the product.
As a member of the Academy Team, a Training Associate is responsible for managing the end-to-end experience of instructor-led training for our clients and employees, driving delight for the learners throughout. Additionally, as an early member of a small and nimble team, you’ll be trusted to contribute to our team’s overall vision and flex your skills to meet the needs of our rapidly iterating organization.
- Deliver outstanding instructor-led courses and webinars for Addepar clients, prospects, partners, employees, and enthusiasts, both virtually and in-person.
- Rapidly incorporate client feedback into our course content and course experience.
- Manage the logistics required to deliver a top-notch training experience.
- Assist in the development of e-learning materials
- Contribute to the overall vision and direction of the Academy Team.
- 1 year of experience using the Addepar platform, OR 2+ years in a software education services role OR 2+ years experience in support, professional services, sales, marketing, or relationship management at a financial services SaaS company
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Exceptional logistical planning and organizational skills.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of the Wealth Management industry.
- Demonstrated ability to tailor messaging about a product’s value proposition to varied audiences.
- Capable of working collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Experience with Addepar’s API a strong plus.
- Travel required.