Digital Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; be an expert in digital marketing and demand generation; and be driven to develop a deep understanding of Addepar’s prospective clients and their buying journey.
This role is a critical hire for the Marketing organization and is a wonderful opportunity for a strategic, creative thinker with a passion for driving growth, developing strong relationships, and building impactful marketing campaigns.
- Manage Addepar digital marketing presence and develop and implement best practices
- Collaborate across marketing, sales and other stakeholder teams to design and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Define and implement lead life cycle, lead nurturing and other complex marketing automation programs
- Manage, collect and report on marketing KPIs to drive optimization and measure impact and effectiveness
- Understand the B2B SaaS customer journey and advise on how social and digital marketing channels can be used to reach and engage the target audience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of SaaS and/or Finance digital marketing experience
- Proficiency with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Wordpress
- HTML experience is a plus
- Preferred experience in and/or deep understanding of financial services and investment management
- Ability to turn insights into strategic and creative digital and demand generation programs
- A resourceful problem solver with the ability to multitask and work towards deadlines with a keen eye for the details