Marketing Campaign Manager
Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
Addepar is looking for a dynamic, energetic and results driven Marketing Campaign Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role provides the opportunity to help drive pipeline and the implementation of great lead generating programs. We are looking for someone that has experience in marketing planning, execution and has done it all; direct mail campaigns, targeted emails, webinars and drip campaigns. If you are a results driven collaborator ready to roll-up your sleeves and execute, then this is for you. The winning candidate will demonstrate growth potential, ambitious drive and a high degree of personal accountability.
- Design and execute end-to-end demand generation campaigns including a mix of traditional and non-traditional (e.g. guerilla mktg) marketing tactics.
- Experience with ABM and targeting executive level prospects.
- Develop effective marketing programs to increase lead conversion and qualification (including nurturing and follow up programs).
- Ability to wear many hats with style. This role features the opportunity to touch many different aspects of marketing, working closely with internal stakeholders, content providers and external vendors.
- Highly flexible role - you enjoy working on researching contacts this week, direct mail programs the next and brainstorming new campaigns and tactics the week after.
- Manage a cadence of campaign performance reporting and identify areas of improvement.
- Success will be measured both in number of qualified leads and opportunity pipeline created.
- Strong copywriting and editorial skills and be able to write compelling email messaging in a variety of tones.
- 5+ years working in SaaS marketing, managing demand generation and customer acquisition.
- Demonstrated track record of autonomy, maturity, ability to multitask, planning and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing preferred or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and landing page creation (preferably with Marketo).
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Energetic, self-starter, passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive and contagious enthusiasm.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to deliver results.
- Customer success-oriented attitude toward external and internal stakeholders.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.