Software Engineer - Mobile
Mountain View, CA
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $650 billion in assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
Building Addepar's next product offering, you will spearhead the mobile development team, empowering our clients and their investors with the knowledge and insight they need to make data informed financial decisions on the go. We've built our financial platform to include a world class set of tools which aggregate and analyze complex sets of financial data. As our company grows and our clients learn about the transparency our platform provides into the portfolios they manage, we have to build out mobile tools which complement our already robust toolset.
- Build the first iterations of Addepar on mobile
- Ensure security of our clients' data on all our mobile offerings
- Develop tools to better understand and track usage
- Set up testing infrastructure
- Partner with Product Managers and Product Designers to develop our mobile strategy
- JSON REST API implemented in Java
- 7+ years experience developing large full stack user facing products.
- Extensive knowledge in iOS, Android and RESTful best practices.
- Extensive experience designing, developing, maintaining, updating, and testing large scale mobile applications.
- High level understanding of Java and MySQL.
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation.
- Ability to work smoothly with other engineers and mentor others in areas of expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A bias for thinking about problems objectively from multiple points of view.
- Prior experience in or knowledge of enterprise or analytic software is a plus.