Employee Communications Program Manager
New York, NY
G&A – HR
The Employee Communications Program Manager will be responsible for managing employee communications across Addepar. The ideal candidate will be self motivated, have strong experience in internal or organizational communications and be able to recommend communications strategies for influencing and managing change as well as educating employees on company and organizational strategy. To be a great fit, you are creative, thoughtful, genuine, and a strong collaborator. You understand the power of connections across functions and positions as you help us grow our brand. You are passionate about creating a great place to work for our employees as you develop internal communications plans that engage employees and strengthen our culture.
The role will report to the VP of People, serving as a partner to the leadership team, human resources and marketing on ways to engage employees through a variety of communications vehicles. It is your responsibility to provide executive communications coaching to Addepar leaders and ensure that key messages stick in a fast paced, high growth environment. The individual will have opportunities to work across organizations on various cross-company employee communications efforts and serve as our company storyteller.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and executing an employee communications strategy
- Partnering with leaders and HR to drive communications activities that support employee engagement and ensure employees understand company culture, business priorities and how their role supports Addepar's growth
- Coaching and counseling leaders on best practices in employee communications and engagement
- Maximizing communications channels: company communications tools, leader blogs, digital signage, employee emails, videos and high-touch leader communications (Town Hall meetings, roundtables, etc.)
- Planning and executing communications plans to support cross-organization collaboration
- Ensure that all our communications support an inclusive environment
- Creating, writing and producing content for delivery across all communication platforms. This includes HR-related communication related to benefits, wellness, year-end processes, organizational changes, and all employee updates
- Tracking and analyzing results
- Strategic thinking to connect business priorities and objectives with communications actions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with a variety of business leaders at multiple levels of the organization
- Skill in juggling multiple projects/activities simultaneously and meeting deadlines
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Ability to collaborate with communicators across the organization
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- Results/deadline oriented
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in communications, journalism, marketing or human resources
- Experience communicating about technology is a plus
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $1 trillion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.