Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage $750 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our high-energy, creative and fun Marketing team. This is a full-time position responsible for the creation and implementation of product messaging, product and feature content, internal enablement, as well as helping to drive go-to-market strategy for specific product features and launches.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology and be driven to develop a deep understanding of Addepar’s clients, as well as the changes in investment management technology. The Product Marketing Manager will own the development of content defining Addepar product positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy for various product features and launches. In conjunction with Demand Gen, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for crafting, executing, and analyzing campaigns to promote new product features and integrations. Finally, this person will help drive internal enablement of client-facing teams by developing training and educational docs on various product features, differentiation, and benefits.
This person will have the opportunity to work in close cooperation with the Market Research, Sales and Product Management teams, as well as executive leadership. This is a key role in the Marketing organization and is a wonderful opportunity for a driven, strategic thinker with strong operational experience in product marketing.
- Understanding the client lifecycle (their needs, alternatives, buying process, etc.) to create external product marketing content.
- Develop materials - both digital and print - defining product and feature positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy.
- Drive, develop, and execute product launch activities including webinars, sales enablement, and campaign planning.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure readiness and conduct successful product launches, including internal training and education.
- Create data sheets, white papers, website copy, videos, and other assets / collateral used in Marketing and Sales campaigns.
- Track record of success in Product Marketing; software / finance preferred.
- Demonstrated success in product launches, marketing campaigns, and developing product messaging.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or brand marketing.
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work.
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities at all levels.