Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketing professional to join our product marketing team within the Addepar product organization.
The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have outstanding communication skills, and are able to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to build consensus and drive projects forward. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities, are crucial.
On an average day, you might develop the messaging and go-to-market strategy for a new feature, shadow a customer call, analyze usage data, make a product suggestion based on client feedback, and present a launch plan. Product marketers at Addepar are responsible for for gaining a deep understanding of the customer and driving user engagement and adoption. We partner with product managers, product designers, engineers, technical writers, marketers, sales executives, and the client success organization to ensure product messaging is aligned, toward the goal of a cohesive and customer-centric narrative.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Addepar in the market
- Own the product go-to-market strategy and drive the execution of launch plans
- Contribute to product development through a deep understanding of what the customer values
- Build tools to communicate the product value proposition to clients and prospects, enable internal teams, and drive user adoption
- Ensure that all relevant teams across the organization are kept informed of product activity
- Manage programs to collect user feedback, analyze data, and distill and share insights across the broader organization
- Track competitive and market intelligence
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, and/or research, preferably within financial services or a B2B SaaS firm
- Proven ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Track record of crafting and executing go-to-market plans from research to concept to launch/adoption
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Addepar is the financial operating system that brings common sense and data-driven investing to our financial world. Addepar gives asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, all in one place. It handles all types of assets denominated in any currency. With customizable reporting, financial advisors can visualize and communicate relevant information to anyone who needs it. Secure, scalable, and fast, Addepar is purpose-built to power the global financial system. Hundreds of single and multi-family offices, wealth advisors, large financial institutions, endowments, and foundations manage over $800 billion of assets on the Addepar platform. Addepar has offices in Mountain View, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Chicago.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.