Sr. Manager, Marketing Strategy & Planning
Mountain View, CA
Sales & Marketing – Marketing
Addepar is seeking a Sr. Manager, Marketing Strategy & Planning, who will support the CMO in scaling the marketing department. This role provides the opportunity to help build the go-to-market function at Addepar and work across marketing and sales & services partners to enable revenue. This role will be instrumental in helping the team establish and achieve some of its most critical business goals. The winning candidate will demonstrate growth potential, ambitious drive and a high degree of personal accountability.
- You will serve as a critical thought partner and will be entrusted to drive critical projects and planning efforts.
- Define business initiatives and plan and manage key strategic projects for our rapidly growing business. Initially, this will include our customer advocacy program and our content engine.
- Work across marketing to explore complex business issues and opportunities
- Direct and execute new business opportunities from visioning to concepting to analysis to execution
- Drive quarterly & annual strategic marketing team planning. Own key strategic checkpoints, author strategic and business plans, and reporting results
- Contribute support among internal resources to successfully execute high-impact, cross-functional projects
- Organize and manage strategic meetings that drive the marketing agenda (i.e. planning)
- 7-10 years of experience (ideally 5yrs in startup/B2B environment)
- Experience driving diverse marketing initiatives
- Proven history of project leadership and positive results in a highly cross-functional, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Experience designing and implementing best-in-class process with cross-functional partners
- Proficiency in Salesforce, powerpoint and other systems
- Desirable: Experience in wealth management industry
- Self-starter with strong project management skill set - ability to focus on tactical execution to get the job done
- Consultative mindset, with the ability to influence without direct authority, and to develop strong cross-functional partnerships
- Superior strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus outcomes and attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Fosters strong relationships
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Very trustworthy, high integrity
- Positive, optimistic attitude; willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.