Salt Lake City, UT
R&D – Engineering
At Addepar, we believe better technology can transform global finance. Our mission is to empower investors to analyze portfolios, communicate, and act with unparalleled insights. To tackle this ambitious goal, we have built a team of technologists fundamentally rethinking how tools in finance should work.
Salesforce Administrator will effectively be part of the Business Systems team and have the opportunity to partner with other teams across the business organization. In this role, you will collaborate with a wide variety of internal teams on projects including: closely working with stakeholders on business and build teams to drive business process and execution. This role will interface and partner with several teams within the organization: Sales/BD, Marketing, Relationship Management, Deployments, Finance, Legal, Data, Product & Partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce Administration, building on the Salesforce platform as well as integrating it with other applications. This person should possess technical, business and communication skills. This person should also function as a business analyst and be comfortable meeting with different business units to gather and define requirements.
- Overall Salesforce-related administration such as user management, support/problem shooting
- Create Salesforce automation and validation rules
- Responsible for assisting in the standardization of business tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Responsible for the day-to-day progression and documentation of projects implemented to achieve operational efficiency goals.
- Data maintenance
- Train end-users on new features and builds
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years working with Salesforce and integrated solutions
- Certified Salesforce Administrator ADM201 preferred
- Expertise in Service Cloud
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing automation desired but not required
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills plus strong presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to collect and analyze data and translate into business insights
- Proven ability to gather and connect requirements from multiple sources, and translate into executable projects/tasks
- Ability to work well with others, motivate other team members, and thrive in a dynamic and challenging work environment
- Sets goals and achieves scheduled deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- [Bonus] Experience with FinancialForce
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
At Addepar, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.