Business Operations Intern (6 months internship)
Operations & Governance /
Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratize private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. Our team’s belief is real economies benefit when capital flows freely and efficiently, especially in the private market space.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· ADDX is a global private market exchange headquartered in Singapore. To date, ADDX has listed more than 60 deals on its platform and worked with blue-chip names such as Hamilton Lane, Partners Group, Investcorp, Singtel, UOB, CGS-CIMB, as well as Temasek-owned entities Mapletree, Azalea, SeaTown and Fullerton Fund Management.
. The full-service capital market platform has raised a total of US$140 million in funding since its inception in 2017.
· We are backed by companies such as Singapore Exchange (SGX), the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Temasek subsidiary Heliconia Capital, Japan Investments Corporation, the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ), UOB, KB Securities, Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings and Hamilton Lane.
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and take us forward as the leader of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
· Operate the trading, settlement and custody of the securities token exchange and depository in an efficient and effective manner that satisfies all business and regulatory requirements
· Work closely with colleagues in business units and participants & issuers to meet business requirements.
· Ensure that participants and issuers are appropriately onboarded.
· Operate a fair, orderly, transparent market to facilitate trading of securities.
· Ensure daily processes are completed accurately and timely as per defined SLA.
· Handle queries and requests from participants, issuers and internal departments.
· Participate in the ongoing effort to improve on the systems and processes to handle new requirements.
· Continuous updating of standard operating materials to document operational end-to-end process flows.
Additionally, to assist the project lead(s) and participate in project team(s) to:
a) Establish operating requirements for new products, onboarding participants & issuers, daily trading, settlement and custody operations
b) Design and document processes to manage the operations
c) Collaborate with the in-house technology team to establish the test cases and participate in actual UAT to test the platform’s functionality and resilience
· Currently in second or third year of studies
· Majoring in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
· Strong interest in exploring a career in Finance or Banking
· Analytical and a natural problem solver
· Able to collaborate across teams, but also work independently
· Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.