Head of Business Development, Advisory, Singapore
ICHX Tech /
Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratize private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. Our team’s belief is real economies benefit when capital flows freely and efficiently, especially in the private market space.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· ADDX is a global private market exchange headquartered in Singapore. To date, ADDX has listed more than 60 deals on its platform and worked with blue-chip names such as Hamilton Lane, Partners Group, Investcorp, Singtel, UOB, CGS-CIMB, as well as Temasek-owned entities Mapletree, Azalea, SeaTown and Fullerton Fund Management.
. The full-service capital market platform has raised a total of US$140 million in funding since its inception in 2017.
· We are backed by companies such as Singapore Exchange (SGX), the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Temasek subsidiary Heliconia Capital, Japan Investments Corporation, the Development Bank of Japan (DBJ), UOB, KB Securities, Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings and Hamilton Lane.
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team and take us forward as the leader of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
We are looking for an exceptional self-starter business leader with demonstrated experience in building partnership, channel distribution and executing strategies to originate and capitalize potential investment opportunities. The individual will be responsible to drive the advisory business and revenue growth. The qualified individual must have proven experience and a track record in completing origination and placement for transactions of more than USD 200 million. Prior experience in institutional coverage and a strong network of family offices is a plus.
· Manage the capital raising process and network of investors.
· Manage the end-to-end process from originating the investment & deals and sourcing for investors.
· Develop long term relationship with potential investors.
· Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for the Singapore market.
· Profit and Loss management and revenue generation
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in sell-side advisory and dealings within the family office and investment banking space.
· Have a strong network of investors and family offices.
· Comfortable with a fast-paced environment of sales and strategic thinking
· Possess excellent business acumen with organizational skill.
· Stakeholder management
· Familiar with the Start-Up ecosystem and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Familiar with equity capital markets
· Bilingual proficiency in both English and the local language is imperative.
· Prior experience of working in an investment banking is considered advantageous.
· Have a deep understanding of investment banking process from origination to sourcing for investors.
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.